Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Poaching God's Bath

Desperate man clings to California summer.


18 months of straight winter have left me desperate for everything summer. Cliff jumping, water skiing, swimming, baseball games, outdoor concerts, surfing, and bikinis is how I define summertime. In the next couple weeks I'll be posting how I was able to satisfy my dirty California summertime desires.





















This place is called God's Bath and it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been anywhere. Pure California. I spent the day here with my buddy, 'The Foot', cliff jumping, snorkeling, swimming in the waterfalls, and drinking beer. The water was crystal clear and ice-fucking-cold. The highlight of the day was when we figured out that a hole next to the river was connected and that you could swim into the hole from the river under a granite bridge. Check out the video.



Here's some more photos:























Contemplation























The Foot, pops out of hte hole via the river























The Foot runs a muck.























Snorkel ready






















Yep, it's that gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment